9/12/2011

1st Blackberry Experience

I finally got hold of my first Blackberry phone - BB Curve 8520.. And so far, I am enjoying it. It wasn't a challenge using a Blackberry unit. Initial applications I downloaded and installed from the Blackberry App World were Facebook, Twitter, GetGlue and Tumblr for social media; BB Messenger, Yahoo Messenger and MSN Messenger for instant messenger. I'm still exploring the App World for other useful applications.

BB Curve 8520 specs:
Data: GPRS / EDGE, WLan, Bluetooth, microUSB

Memory: 256mb (internal), up to 32gb (external)

Camera: 2 megapixels; 5x zoom

BB Curve 8520 may not have the 3G connectivity but I didn't have any issues using GPRS/EDGE via network provider. Thanks to the existing and affordable mobile features. Now I am searching for the appropriate accessories and other applications to use to maximize usage of the Blackberry Curve 8520.

0 comments:

Post a Comment