10/07/2015

Unboxing the Alcatel Flash 2

Good packaging, nice camera resolution, reasonable pricing.. These are some of my first impressions of the Alcatel Flash 2.


The Alcatel Flash 2 was first introduced couple of weeks ago. Fresh with their brand color " Flash Green" signifying innovation, youth energy. One mobile feature of the Alcatel Flash 2 stands out is providing mobile users a unique mobile experience - MOBIGRAPHY.

Launched exclusively in Lazada PH last September 30 at exactly 12 noon was a blast as it was sold out in couple of hours.

FEATURES:
  • 5-inch HD Crystal Clear IPS Display
  • 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6753 Octa-core Processor
  • Android Lollipop
  • 2GB RAM
  • 16GB Internal Storage
  • 13-megapixel rear camera with Real Tone Flash, f/2.0 aperture
  • 5-megapixel front camera with LED Flash
  • 3000mAh battery
  • Dual 4G LTE dual-SIM
I was able to do a bit of a test drive of the Alcatel Flash 2 during Lazada's Unboxing Session.

The packaging is pretty impressive. I have never heard or saw a phone package that includes a leather casing and screen protector. I usually purchased such items separately.

Screen size is good enoough. Touchscreen responsive is also good. I wasn't able to robustly test the battery life and other apps like games. But I was able to check bluetooth connectivity. It took a while for me to pair my HTC Incredible S to the Flash 2. Luckily, the pairing was a success.

In every mobile phone I was able to get hands on is to test the camera. 13MP resolution of the rear camera is impressive, as well as the 5MP front camera. Perfect for those who loves doing selfie. To my surprise, the Alcatel Flash 2 has a time lapse capability. Love it!

How I wish there was more time to check the unit but our time ran out. Lucky for those who got picked in the raffle to own some of the units.

Looking forward of attending another unboxing session. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment