6/12/2015

Targus Backpack Review

What do I look a backpack?

It depends on the purpose on how I will use it. I do have a backpack that I use for traveling. But I was searching for quite sometime was a backpack that I could use for work. I was looking for a backpack that has that sturdy body. That way my important stuff like the laptop and camera won't be bouncing around inside.

Definitely it has to be durable. I jampack my bag with stuff. That includes a laptop, camera, extra shirt 

And I found it as I was given a chance to use a Targus Groove X Compact Backpack.


ABOUT THE BACKPACK..
The Groove X Compact Backpack by Targus has been designed specifically for Apple products and makes carrying your laptop with you easy and comfortable.

Durable, water resistant materials and a wear- and water-resistant base protect your MacBook in unexpected weather conditions, and a 15" padded cradle keeps your device safe from scratches and knocks caused by movement inside the bag. There's also a pocket for your iPad, which is lined with anti-scratching velvet so you can safely slide your device in and out without causing any scratches. You'll have plenty for space for storing and organizing accessories and essentials thanks to a front stash pocket with advanced workstation, side elastic pockets and inside zippered mesh pockets.

A cushioned top handle gives you multiple carrying options, and a padded air mesh system ensures you stay cool and comfortable when carrying the bag on your back. Adjustable shoulder straps let you make sure the bag is as comfortable as possible for you.


PERSONAL VIEW OF THE BACKPACK..
  • The Targus Groove X is not that bulky. Perfect for those working in the office just like me.
  • The inner pockets are not that much yet convenient enough to store and organize your things in the bag.

  • With a sudden downpour of rain I experienced days before, amazingly, the droplets didn't drenched the bag. The backpack is water resistant indeed.
  • Tried pretty much loading the backpack and I mean loaded. It has withstand the weight and still having that comfy feeling of carrying the backpack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment