10/12/2012

REVIEW: Gear4 Portable iPod/iPhone Dock Speaker

It's been awhile since the last time I made a product review. I got a notification if I can make a review on an iPod dock speaker. I gladly replied yes for that request. So here goes --

The item or product on review is the Gear4 iPod/iPhone Dock Speaker...

This dock speaker is mainly called StreetParty Dock Speaker. What I like about the speaker is its portability -- easy to carry size. It also has its own pouch. Size-wise, the speaker is not that bulky and a bit slim. The speaker features are as follows:

  • Powered by 4 AAA batteries (not included) or power supply (included)
  • Line-in port for use with other music players
  • Charges iPod / iPhone (when powered by mains)
  • Ultra-compact design
  • On / off light indicator
  • Metal grill for protection
  • Remote control
  • Carry case
  • Auto-Standby
I got to test it during our break at work, borrowed my friend's iPod in that case.Not bad for the sound output.. I am very particular with that.. I have a non-branded speaker at home that I like because of the sound quality.. Anyway, the Gear4 portable iPod/iPhone speaker will be perfect for those on the go or used to hang out anywhere, play your favorite tune. And boom! Groove to the beat..

0 comments:

Post a Comment